Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Popular video

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright... after watching the video about ohhhh a million times [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just have to say... what a bloody brilliant video!

    It didn't actually take me a million watches to come to that conclusion, but the more I watched it, the more I noticed things in certain scenes that brought smiles and giggles to me.

    This video is damn funny! I love how it shows off Darren's playful boyish teasing side and I love the whole cheekiness to it. He did a great job writing the treatment to this video and should be really proud of himself. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I am about to force some of my co-workers to watch it, lol, and see what they think of it; not really knowing a whole lot about Darren. It will be interesting to see if they find humour in the same things or if they think he is serious.

  2. #2
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Ive obviously missed this important bit of video history, I'll have to go on the search, to places undiscovered.

  3. #3
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    LOL I think it's hilarious and I see some new little thing every time I watch it [img]smile.gif[/img] It's just soo Darren with all his daft antics going on there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Even my hubby thought it rather amusing and appreciated a lot of effort went into it!

  5. #5
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    ohh that was awesome! I know what I'll be repeating over and over, as long as my windoze(not a spelling error [img]wink.gif[/img] )media player plays nice

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I think its pretty funny. I like it when he is a total dork..thats the Darren I know lol

    Kat

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] my membership is expired so I can't see the video [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Oni

    You can watch the video on the Sony UK site

    http://www.sonymusic.co.uk/darrenhayes/popularvideo/

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 06:46 PM: Message edited by: NoRegrets ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by NoRegrets:
    Hi Oni

    You can watch the video on the Sony UK site

    http://www.sonymusic.co.uk/darrenhayes/popularvideo/

    <font color="#9966FF"><font size="1">[ July 26, 2004 06:46 PM: Message edited by: NoRegrets ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Barb [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Unfornately I'm at the library and I can't see the video because the media player update has the d/led but the sound is working.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw it today! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I love the video, it's funny and cool. Darren looks fantastic [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I don't really like the song but I've only heard it once so I hope it'll grow on me [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •